Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Intellegence


Arthur Ganson made a point of mentioning that he was introverted growing up- he kept to himself and lived in his head.

He has taken those thoughts and applied them to his spatial intelligence.
 
Watch the TED talk and blog on one or 2 of the following:
  • Discuss your goals and hopes for your intelligence.
  • Respond to Arthur Ganson's work- how does it inspire you?
  • What does Ganson's work say about the nature of art? What is art for? How does he make you think about art differently?
  • What do you like to make? What is the greatest thing that you have ever made?
  • How does what we create and leave behind say something about who we are?

2 comments:

  1. i hope to be come in a point in my life where i have a job i live and that pays good and a good house to live in. i hope to put my name down in history book. (i think that over doing it.) i hope to become better a computer and a lot of hand-on job that will be fun. and hopoe to stay in wisconson because i like it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you like to make? What is the greatest thing that you have ever made?
    I like to make Lego creations because I can use my hands and I am a hands on person. I also like making food I like exploring stuff you can make with just simple kitchen items.
    Respond to Arthur Ganson's work- how does it inspire you?
    Arthur Ganson’s work inspires me by finding new things that out in the world that you can make out of simple things like stuff he made

    ReplyDelete