Monday, October 31, 2011

Lies!!


Watch the following TED Talk and post a comment by responding the following questions:

  • Do you agree with Pamela Meyer?
  • Is lying a collaborative effort?
  • What is the biggest lie you ever told (if you're willing to share).
  • Have you been lied to?
  • What is it that you're hungry for?
  • How often do you lie?
  • When was the last time you lied?
  • Is there a difference between a lie by omission and a normal lie?
  • Do you lie when meeting a new person?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the biggest lie you ever told (if you're willing to share).
    My biggest lie would probably tell my mom I’m somewhere when I am somewhere else.

    Have you been lied to?
    I have been lied to. By many people saying I’m friends with them but then the next day they don’t even talk to me anymore.

    How often do you lie?
    I hate lying expically to my friends and family and friends. Because then when you lie your parents don’t trust you and when you want to go somewhere with your friends your parents don’t believe you that your actually with your friends.

    When was the last time you lied?
    I really can’t remember the last time I lied I’m really honest pretty much every day.

    Do you lie when meeting a new person?
    I would never lie to a new people I meet I tell them the true about me. I don’t lie to them right away because then it starts off to be a bad friendship when you just met them.

    Is there a difference between a lie by omission and a normal lie?
    There is a difference between a lie by omission and a normal lie because if a cop comes up to you and asks you what happened here? And you don’t answer him and say you didn’t see anything you’re still lying because you don’t say anything even though you know exactly what happened. You just don’t want to get into trouble yourself.

    ReplyDelete